Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
This SMSTS course provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
Duration: Five days
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
This qualification must be renewed every five years by attending the SMSTS Refresher course.
How to Book/Upcoming Courses:
If we have courses scheduled they will be displayed below. To make a general enquiry about this course, or get a quote, complete the enquiry form below.