Site Safety Plus Temporary Works Supervisor – 4th December
Duration: 1 day – 4th December
Start & Finish Times: 8 am to 4 pm
Maximum number of delegates: 20
This one-day course is for those on site with responsibility for supervising all forms of temporary works.
It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors.
The course will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works coordinator
Qualifications you gain: CITB renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
5 in stock
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled.
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site.
- Legal requirements and liabilities.
- Working at height.
- Manual Handling.
- Fire prevention.
- Work equipment.
- Occupational Health
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend the full day course – see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.