Site Safety Plus Temporary Works Coordinator – Book now, Schedule Later
£410.00 excluding vat
Once we have received your booking and payment we will be in touch to arrange your course date for a convenient time.
Duration: 2 days
Approximate Start & Finish Times: 8 am to 4 pm
Maximum number of delegates: 20
This two-day course is for those on site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works.
It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors.
The course will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works coordinator
Qualifications you gain: CITB renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
5 in stock
- Their individual responsibilities for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Typical construction hazards and how these are controlled.
- How everyone can help achieve better practical standards of safety on site.
- Legal requirements and liabilities.
- Working at height.
- Manual Handling.
- Fire prevention.
- Work equipment.
- Occupational Health
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend the full two-day course – see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE THE NAMES, DATES OF BIRTH OF ALL DELEGATES IN THE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SECTION WHEN BOOKING OR EMAIL THEM TO ENQUIRIES@NTSSERVICES.CO.UK .