Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) – 23rd & 24th May
£270.00 excluding vat
Course Dates: 23rd & 24th May
Course Duration: 2 days
(Actual start time will be stated in your joining instructions).
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a SSSTS Certificate.
Test Centre Location: Nationwide Training and Safety Services Ltd, The coach House, Goosetree Farm, Rings End, Guyhirn, PE13 4DE. See directions.
Free onsite parking.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
9 in stock
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
This SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioral Safety
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
This qualification must be renewed every five years by attending the SSSTS Refresher course.