Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) – 4th & 5th December
Course Dates: 4th & 5th December
Course Duration: 2 days
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a SSSTS Certificate.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
9 in stock
Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
This SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioral Safety
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded a CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
This qualification must be renewed every five years by attending the SSSTS Refresher course.