NPORS Telehandler – Book now, schedule later
Course Date: Once we have received your booking and payment we will be in touch to arrange your course date for a convenient time.
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Start Time: 8.30am
Course Location: Nationwide Training and Safety Services Ltd, The Coach House, Goosetree Farm, Rings End, Guyhirn, PE13 4DE. See directions.
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number *Confirmation that the trainee has passed their health & safety touchscreen test in the 2 years prior to the course date.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a NPORS Red Trained Operator card.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
NPORS Novice Telehandler / Telescopic Handler all sizes excluding 360 slew.
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining telescopic handlers.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will have demonstrated through a practical and theory test that they understand:
- Operate the machine for all normal tasks.
- Decide whether a particular load is safe to lift.
- Carry out routine servicing procedures and maintenance as necessary, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Know how the machine works and the maintenance requirements involved.
- Understand the effect of load, size, weight, gradients and ground conditions upon machine stability.
- Know how to load, store and transport representative materials.
- Understand the basic construction of pallets.
- Know the permitted loading of scaffolds.