NPORS Construction Site Safety Supervisor – 8th & 9th March
Course Dates: 8th and 9th March
Course Duration: 2 days
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a NPORS Construction Site Safety Supervisor Certificate.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
5 in stock
This course is a refresher course.
NPORS Construction Site Safety Supervisor
This NPORS Construction Site Safety Supervisor course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding health, safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Specific site issues that challenge supervisors on a daily basis
- Effective toolbox talks
- Supervision of occupational health
- Behavioral Safety
- Health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- Your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- Risk assessments and the need for method statements
- Effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- Monitoring site activities effectively
- Timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Upon successfully completing the course you will be awarded an NPORS certificate for Construction Site Safety Supervisor.
This qualification must be renewed every five years.