CPCS Crane Supervisor (A62) – 28th to 30th September
Course Date: 28th to 30th September
Course Duration: 3 days
Approximate Course Start Time: 8.30am (Actual start time will be stated in your joining instructions).
Course Location: Nationwide Training and Safety Services Ltd, The Coach House, Goosetree Farm, Rings End, Guyhirn, PE13 4DE. See directions.
Free onsite parking.
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number *Confirmation that the trainee has passed their health & safety touchscreen test in the 2 years prior to the course date.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a CPCS Crane Supervisor Card.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
2 in stock
CPCS Crane Supervisor (A62).
This course will enable you to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
You will learn how to comply with legislation,regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties.
- Safe systems of work including method statements.
- Taking personal responsibility.
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology.
- Understanding crane documentation.
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices.
- Crane appreciation.
- Observing British Standard 7121.
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor.
- Understanding the role of appointed person.
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.