CPCS Dumper Forward Tipping (A09) – Refresher – Book now, schedule later
Course Date: Once we have received your booking and payment we will be in touch to arrange your course date for a convenient time.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Course Start Time: 8.30am
Course Location: Nationwide Training and Safety Services Ltd, The Coach House, Goosetree Farm, Rings End, Guyhirn, PE13 4DE. See directions.
To Book: Please ensure you provide the following in the ‘Additional Information’ box at checkout. *Full name of delegate taking the course *Date of birth *NI number or CSCS number *Confirmation that the trainee has passed their health & safety touchscreen test in the 2 years prior to the course date.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a CPCS Red Trained Operator card.
We are ideally located for individuals travelling to us with a train station only a few minutes away. We can also arrange transport from the train station to our centre if required.
CPCS Forward Tipping Dumper (A09) – This course is for a half day refresher training and half day of testing.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will have undertaken theory and practical tests to demonstrate their ability to:
Upon completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Operate the dumper to a minimum standard.
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Site the dumper safely and efficiently.
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out.
- Prepare the dumper for travelling on the public highway.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine.
- Apply all necessary safety precautions.
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.