MEWP/Mobile Elevator Work Platform (Scissor or Boom) Training
We offer testing and training on both Scissor, Boom – Rack & pinion goods, Passenger /Goods Comb and Rope operated goods Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPS) (CPCS Codes A25, A26, NPORS Codes N108, N109)
This course will train you to prepare and safely operate various types of mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs).
Upon completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identify accident prevention and control.
- Identify the needs regarding personnel protection.
- Drive the MEWP safely and manoeuvre it in a correct and proper manner, inside and outside a building.
- Carry out pre-use checks and daily maintenance before starting work.
- Carry out the correct emergency procedures and understand the capacities and limitations to enable safe operation.
- Understand selection and use of fall protection equipment.
Once you have completed your training you will undertake your test day – click the appropriate link below for more information and what to expect on your test day.
Novice (recommended for delegates that have had some, limited or no experience with the machine): 1 Day
Refresher (recommended if the delegate is experienced with the machine. Refresher training will help to iron out any bad habits.): 1 Day
Test only (Recommended only if the delegate has recently undertaken a similar qualification in a different accreditation. No training or help will be given on the day.): 1 Day
Course Criteria: If you wish to undertake the CPCS training option you will need to have passed the health, safety & environment touch screen test within the last 2 year
CPCS & IPAF courses can only be held at our accredited training centre.
NPORS & NTSS/CTA Courses can be delivered at the NTSS Ltd training centre or at your premises as a dedicated course if you have the required equipment and suitable training environment.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive either a CPCS Red Trained Operator card, an NPORS Certification or our NTSS/CTA Certificate of Attendance depending on the course you have chosen.
How to Book/Upcoming Courses:
If we have courses scheduled they will be displayed below. To make a general enquiry about this course, or get a quote, complete the enquiry form below.