CITB Grant Scheme
The CITB Grants Scheme supports all registered employers to train their staff. This ensures that the appropriate skills are available to upskill workers and enable the industry to prosper, while maintaining the essentials, such as high health and safety standards on site.
CITB grants ensure the long-term growth of the industry by contributing towards the costs of training and development, and recognised qualifications. Their ambition is for the UK construction sector to become world-class; to be one of the most highly skilled, productive, safe and sustainable in the world. To do this they work hard to
- reduce skills shortages
- improve business performance
- attract a diverse range of people to the industry
- improve learning and
- develop professional occupational standards.
Who can claim?
All employers registered with CITB can claim a grant, even those that don’t pay levy, including..
- Pay as You Earn (PAYE) employees
- Your NET (taxed) Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) sub-contractors.
- Agency staff you use will also qualify for many of the grants.
We have provided details on all our courses that are available for grants. Look for the following logo: