Forward Tipping Dumper Training
This course will give you foundation training and assessment in operating and maintaining forward-tipping dumpers.
The CPCS Code for this course is A09.
The NPORS Code for this course is N204.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Operate the dumper to a minimum standard.
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment.
- Site the dumper safely and efficiently.
- Know which minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures are necessary, and be able to carry them out.
- Prepare the dumper for travelling on the public highway.
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine.
- Apply all necessary safety precautions.
- Understand how diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate.
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out.
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
Once you have completed your training you will undertake your test day – click the appropriate link below for more information and what to expect on your test day.
Novice (recommended for delegates that have had some, limited or no experience with the machine): 5 days including your test day
Refresher (recommended if the delegate is experienced with the machine. Refresher training will help to iron out any bad habits.): 2 days including your test day
Test only (Recommended only if the delegate has recently undertaken a similar qualification in a different accreditation. No training or help will be given on the day.): 1 day.
Course Criteria: If you wish to undertake the CPCS training option you will need to have passed the health, safety & environment touch screen test within the last 2 year
CPCS courses can only be held at our accredited training centre. NPORS & NTSS/CTA Course can be delivered at NTSS Ltd training centre or at your premises as a dedicated course if you have the necessary equipment and a suitable training environment.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive either a CPCS Red Trained Operator card, an NPORS Certification or our NTSS/CTA Certificate of Attendance depending on the course you have chosen.
How to Book/Upcoming Courses:
If we have courses scheduled they will be displayed below. To make a general enquiry about this course, or get a quote, complete the enquiry form below.