Crane/Lift Supervisor Training
This course will enable you to undertake the duties of a crane supervisor as defined by the appointed person.
You will learn how to comply with legislation,regulations, Codes of Practice and industrial requirements.
The CPCS Code for this course is A62.
The NPORS Code for this course is N405.
Upon completion of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Legislation, regulations and Codes of Practice relating to lifting duties.
- Safe systems of work including method statements.
- Taking personal responsibility.
- Different types of cranes and associated terminology.
- Understanding crane documentation.
- Understanding crane stability, duty charts and safety devices.
- Crane appreciation.
- Observing British Standard 7121.
- Understanding the role of crane supervisor.
- Understanding the role of appointed person.
- Preparing an area with exclusion zones.
Once you have completed your training you will undertake your test day – click the appropriate link below for more information and what to expect on your test day.
Course Duration: 3 days
If you wish to undertake the CPCS training option you will need to have passed the health, safety & environment touch screen test within the last 2 year
CPCS courses can only be held at our accredited training centre. NPORS Courses can be delivered at NTSS Ltd training centre or at your premises as a dedicated course if you have the necessary equipment and a suitable training environment.
Delegates successfully completing the course will receive a Crane Supervisor CPCS or NPORS card depending on the course booked.
How to Book:
If we have courses scheduled they will be displayed below. To make a general enquiry about this course or to get a quote, complete the enquiry form below.