Health and Safety
Health and Safety has always been a major concern in the construction industry and private sector. More than ever before, the true cost of accidents, incidents and environmental issues are eating into profitability. Any organisations with 5 or more employees are required by UK law to have:
- A Documented Health and Safety Policy
- Documented Risk Assessments
- Access to Competent Health and Safety Advice
Our services range from one-off ‘Health and Safety Checks’ for Audit to annual retainer contracts or producing your Health and Safety Policy Procedures Manual.
Health and Safety Checks or Audits
This is a detailed check of the paperwork and procedures that you already have in place and a full Audit inspection of your site or premises. A report will be produced, covering all aspects of the audit, giving recommendations and practical guidance on how to implement the findings yourself, or contact us to implement the changes required.
Retainer / Annual Contracts
For clients that are interested in a more pro-active level of service, we are able to offer a complete package that can assist in providing experienced Safety Advisors to work with you in:
- Developing Policies and Procedures;
- Carry Out Investigations;
- Site Audits / Inspections;
- Attend site as required monitoring safety and recording such visits as required under CDM Regulations;
- Assist in the Writing of Method Statements, Risk and CoSHH Assessments;
- Attend any Safety Meetings when required;
- Access to competent Health and Safety Advice by telephone and email;
- Issue Bulletins on New Legislation and the Impact to the Company; and
- Action Reports to other Department / Sites on Incidents and Accidents.
Health & Safety Policy and Procedures Manual
Nationwide Training and Safety Services Ltd will produce your company’s Master or Site(s) Health & Safety Policy and Procedures Manual after discussion with yourself to suit your requirements.
The Health & Safety Policy and Procedures Manual consists of twenty sections. Each section contains bespoke procedures and the necessary forms required daily or weekly for the different requirements in legislation. Other documents or forms can be designed and added as required, depending on the work carried out.